Monday, January 10, 2011

All packed and ready to go!

Here I am, only 12 hours away from being on my way to Buenos Aires, and I am excited! I just finished packing and I'm now enjoying a nice glass of wine with my sister and my mom who is here to help send me off tomorrow. The results of my packing are below with only a few last essential items (notice the dark chocolate!) to pack into my small black shoulder bag and the rest of my possessions for the next 5 months mostly fitting into my 55 liter travel pack. 


I don't think I'll sleep much tonight! Too excited and yes, a little nervous... but once I get on that plane tomorrow, there's no turning back! I know I'm doing the right thing. 

Stay tuned... 

6 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful trip Sam! U r gonna have a blast!
    Buen viaje!
    Flor

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will be in my and michele's thoughts at all times sam. i am so pleased to have met you in san fran. have a wonderful and safe experience. we will look forward to meeting up with you when you return home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sam:

    I am Lucy, your Uncle Bill's Girlfriend.
    I am sitting here together with, your Dad and Bill, reading your Blog.
    It is very interesting!
    I have added you to my favorites and look forward to folowing your "Journey"! :-)

    GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN!!!!

    Sincerely,
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, sorry about the missing "L" in the word, "following". It's driving my Crazy! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sam! Loved your pics from Patagonia. Keep up sending messages. Love, Oma and OPa

    ReplyDelete